Thursday, July 12, 2007

iPod, You, Lightning Storm

A 37-year-old Canadian man was serious injured while he jogged in thunderstorm while listening to iPod. The detail is here.

I just came across an article which I feel obliged to post it here so that my dear readers: one who likes to cycle around in Korea and cause noise pollution at the same time by singing; and another one is also an avid cyclist who may still do cycling in Singapore with some media player possibly from her father (actually I am not sure if her father really gave her an iPod during her birthday, neither could I sure that iPod can store all music from her CDs)

Mathematically: E (iPod, you, Thunder storm) => (you, fried)

English: if there exist: iPod, you, and thunder storm, it implies you will be fried

Nah, no need to thank me, or what are friends for?

But if you really insist, do send me a Mac Book Pro and make sure it comes with 2Gb of RAM.

Additional cash or check is optional.

2 comments:

The Soothsayer said...

How about just an iPod if you promise to jog in the rain everyday? ;)

Cuppa Chai said...

I will keep the iPod at home while jogging then ;)