Tuesday, July 17, 2007

End of Day Thoughts

  • Bad Mood: I was not in a good mood starting from lunch. When the clock struck 6, I just couldn't sit still anymore. What was wrong? It could be the earlier company-wide meeting about our company's screw ups financial challenges, or it could due to someone somehow still decides not to talk to me, or the haze from Indonesia which struck Asia again, or my stomach was empty and I was hungry. The last reason was the culprit I felt. At once I stood up, rushed out the office, ordered a bowl of noodle and ate it as if I had no food for ten years. The noodle resolved my problem and everything is in order now. Now I just need to figure out how to get that girlie someone to talk to me....
  • On technology: I watched Linus' talk given at Google on git. Linus is not only a good programmer, he speaks quite well also. Git sounds a promising source control system. If you use cvs or svn regularly and find these tools are good, go ahead a take a look what Linus has to say. ;)

3 comments:

Snail said...

Oh, come on. Still waiting for the impossible to happen? This time I give you better probability 0.02%. Come on, time to move on.

The Soothsayer said...

Hmm... he didn't seem all that comfortable talking and some of the google engineers didn't sound that confident either. I guess some people are born to talk while others aren't. Or can it really be trained?

Cuppa Chai said...

Snail: I am kind of moving on already :P

Soothsayer: Definitely some people are gifted in dealing with others, I do believe this can be learned. Those google engineers might be a little bit intimidated by Linus :P