Monday, January 05, 2009

Office Musings

Today was my second day on my new job.

This company is relatively small, with less than 20 people, inclusive of the CEO. Beside the CEO, a finance guy and two administrative assistants, the rest are all MALE engineers. Well, I am used to it.

I didn't have any computer to use for most of the day and I spent quite sometime sitting idly looking around. Looking forward to something to do tomorrow....

What did I have in mind throughout the day? Well, I tried to figure out when I will have a family. Not really desperate, but just can't understand why two people who care for each other will have to be in non-talking-terms for so long. Wait, if in non-talking-term, do they actually care for each other? Dunno...

What things that I should have done but I didn't (barring that nite we had dinner together)? What things I should be doing now, short of flying to her place?

MK, you tell me.

2 comments:

The Soothsayer said...

If you want a place with more female engineers then you should go to... err, err... no eff-ing idea, man. It's a male dominated profession.

Something makes the word engineering sound unattractive to women.

Cuppa Chai said...

That is a problem I knew way too late ;)