Friday, June 08, 2007

TGICCHN

It is Friday again and this marks the first Friday of my working in Singapore. In order to celebrate this special moment, I decide to give this special an acronym: TGICCHN (Thank God It's Carlsberg Code Hacking Nite). As convoluted as it seems, basically this means I am doing what I usually do in Penang, code hacking while drinking beer. The only difference here is I am doing this in office and the beer is from the office fridge (yeah, our office provides free beverages, including beer)



However, I am not really thrilled or happy to spend my Friday evening in such miserable way, well, I need to figure out someways...

2 comments:

The Soothsayer said...

Not that miserable, I prefer coding than going out to parties and drinking with strangers. Like some guy in my Prof's company who had an engagement party last Sat and his wife is a ballerina, so everyone expected lots of pretty girls there and were very excited but I'm not really one for parties and don't feel miserable coding in my room. ;)

Cuppa Chai said...

Relatively I am miserable, but in absolute term, I agree with you. Got my drift...? ;)