Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Cuppa's Foot Steps in SG: A Pictorial Tour

During the jobless last week, Cuppa Chai indeed felt quite adventurous and explored Singapore by bus. This will be an installment of posts, starting from my second day in SG, May 28

The secret lair of Cuppa

Tata, here is my bedroom and I took this shot from the door. The bed is just next to the chair, below the picture, so to speak.

If you have above-average eye sight, you can find the picture has a few circles with english alphabet beside each of the circle (Click on it for a bigger one). The order for the alphabets is starting from top left corner, move from left to right and from top to bottom.

Descriptions as follow:

A. Electronic shaver
B. Oxford learner's dictionary. I seem to keep forgetting words
C. Toilet roll. Its existence is obvious, btw this is the backup roll...
D. Books, books, all books!
E. Wallet, watch, and keys
F. Desk lamp that accompanies me from Penang for over 3 years
G. My good old HP 48G, old but still sexy
H. Stationery
I. My water mug since Purdue days. I used to use it for cooking instant noodle and water during my days in Purdue Village where I had no utensils. Now I spare it for such drudgery and it only serves the role of water mug
J. Inspiron 6400 that runs Windoze Vista. Unfortunately I have no Internet access and since my housemate (actually he is also the owner) has no use of Internet, I guess I will have sometime live without Internet access.
K. Water bottle for sports
L. My IBM micro mouse, small and reliable
M. Portable external harddrive. Storing all my data
N. Extension cord. I brought this myself all the way from Penang, which seems a bright idea.
O. I have yet to get my laundry basket, and I use the cabinet door as my temporary place for putting my clothes. How do I know which one is dirty? Actually there is no hard and fast rule, I usually will put them through an olfactory, or smell, test: as long as the shirt smells ok, I will wear it. For jeans I will wash once per week and no test needed. No I don't apply this rule to underpants or socks. :P

No comments: