Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Happy and Unhappy Weekend

Apology to my loyal readers who check my blog regularly. Last week it had been a pretty busy week for Cuppa, that is right. It was Cuppa's birthday! :D

Why there was a heart on the cake? Don't ask me, I didn't order it....

My colleagues were nice enough to get me a cake (hey, it's a Coffee Bean Tiramisu) and it was pretty awesome to have 30 people sing Happy Birthday to me, though I was a little bit sad for not being to play cake-throwing in the office, neither was I allowed to sink my colleague's head in the cake for his using of such foul-smell hair cream all day long.

Later I had a meal at Brewerkz at Clark Quay with Mr. Snail, LY, and F. Stream. It was a great night for four of us. Four engineers(read: handsome (?), cute (maybe, if you think Smith Chart or Bandgap diagrams are cute), highly-geeky (should I say more? You wanna see what are free-body diagrams?), and available (involuntary for a little bit too long)). It seems I forgot to take picture of LY. :( Sorry man....

F. Stream talking about some very sexy subject (aka. D-to-A conversion) with Mr. Snail


This birthday was memorable because my ex-colleagues in Motorola also remembered my birthday and sent me an email. Needless to say old pals like Steph and Jenny sent their regards also. However I felt I was waiting for b-day wishes from someone...

3 comments:

The Soothsayer said...

Man! I totally forgot! Happy belated birthday! There! No need to feel sad anymore!

PS. I normally don't use so many exclamations, only for you ;)

Cuppa Chai said...

Cool! I am so glad to receive your belated birthday wish! But! You are not the one I am feeling sad about! Anyway! Thanks!!

I also don't normally use so many exclamation marks. Feel like shouting my way to Korea :P

Jimmy L. said...

We all know liao.

I hope you have practised your kung-fu moves well enough so that when the moment comes you can ... *rise to the occasion*.