Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Neighbor Visit Day

To promote a more harmonious living environment, I set out for a visit to some of my neighbors on a fine Sunday evening.

As I strolled along the pedestrian path, I was lucky enough to see a pretty girl just lying lazily in front of the porch and enjoying the warm evening sunset.

When I approached her and said hi, she just opened her eyes slightly, did a stretch, and looked at me again. Slowly she walked and hid behind a flower pot, peeping at me through the leafy greens. She seemed very curious, however in order to care for her 'girl-liness', I guess she just hid somewhere and hoped I could take some extra effort to find her.



I always don't mind to take initiatives, but I need a reason to go on, for now I don't feel she cares enough, at least she can't see things from my perspective (I admit I also can't see from her perspective, but I already have tried my very best to communicate). Well, this is hard to decide. Cats can't talk.

Not intending to crowd her further, I just took a picture and moved on.

I met two more cats, but they were not as friendly: they just ran like hell while I was still 20 feet away. One of them was gone without a trace; another was more cautious and stood some distances away to observe me.


Mission half-accomplished.

Note to myself: Buy some cat biscuits to make myself more attractive.

3 comments:

Jimmy L. said...

Be more aggressive! Get the pussy home and serve her your special... um... cheese stick.

The Soothsayer said...

Hmm... does the pussy smell bad when it's wet? Would you consider kissing it to show your affection? Is it receptive to your sausages?

Cuppa Chai said...

F.S. & S.sayer: I am quite selective on what pussy to bring home ;)