Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday Random Walk

This morning I was a bit adventurous for food and drove down to GeorgeTown. Instead of driving around, this time I parked my car and wandered around.

A random picture of a random road mark

I found a food stall along the roadside that was exceptionally bustling with business. Base on my personal experience, busy business usually implies good food. Therefore I entered and ordered the food: fish rice noodle (in chinese, rice noodle is called 'bee hoon')

Bustling stall, note that all the people here are staff

I sat and waited for a good 45 minutes. That place was seated around 40-50 patrons while new patrons pouring in constantly. The demand was amazingly huge which explained the large number of staff. Although I didn't eat anything for the morning, and the cup of hot coffee made me feel even more hungry, my inert drive for good food fed me with ever more patience. I waited and waited and finally....

Good food, coffee isn't bad either!

The verdict is: it worths every minute of my wait, and I will have another plate next weekend.

P/S: Note to myself and to those who plan to visit me: Pls remind me to bring you to this place. Nice food.

No comments: