Friday, February 02, 2007

Are You Wow'ed?

I came across this picture at Seth Godin's blog, which he got from The New York Times. I find it so amusing that I can't resist to pull it off and stick here.


This is the launch of Windows Vista. From The NY Times caption:
From left, Kevin B. Rollins of Dell, Sean Maloney of Intel, Steven A. Ballmer of Microsoft, Hisatsugu Nonaka of Toshiba, Hector Ruiz of Advanced Micro Devices and Todd Bradley of Hewlett-Packard helped kick off the Vista operating system Monday in New York.

What is so special about this picture? Click on it and see, does any of them smile, or show any excitement on this product? How wow is this then, you tell me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wowed.

Wow! So boring one... Not sure what the freaking hype is all about - iPhone and Vista. I'm just not excitable anymore.

Jimmy L. said...

Look closely,they are all holding their crotch...

All of them wanna go toilet.

Kek jio. (Holding pee)

Cuppa Chai said...

I am quite excited about iPhone, mainly because unlike MS, Apple usually delivers the features it promises.

Btw, all of the executives wanna go toilet... Any conspiracy theory out there? :P

Jimmy L. said...

The theory is simple... 1) too much fluid before the event 2) air-cond too cold 3) wait for Bill for too long 4) very, very sexy DJ.

Cuppa Chai said...

Sexy DJ? I don't see any drooling though.. :P