Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year Clean Up

A few people asked what I am up to for the new year eve. I replied "Clean up my room, and do some planning and thinking for the new year."

The response may sound cheesy, however I am serious in reducing the complexity in all fronts of my life. More specifically, I set out to reduce entropy as much as possible.

"A picture tells a thousand words", so the idiom goes. Here I have 4K-words worth of pictures:

Cleaning the book rack



Books everywhere

During the height of my reorg, all drawers unpacked

Done!

Forrest Gump has a metaphor of life is like a box chocolate, you never know what is inside until you open it.

My metaphor is as follows:

Life, is like a Windows machine: you never know when it will crash.

Happy New Year

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a copy of Kama Sutra? ;)

Cuppa Chai said...

Nope, expert doesn't need a book. ;)

Jimmy L. said...

Hey you've got a bed!!!

That's like your sleep floor mattress habit ended! The karma sutra works better with a bed, eh? (6)

The Soothsayer said...

Single beds are not as good as floors, imho.

Need a queen size or above but the expert should be able to tell us more.

Cuppa Chai said...

For expert whenever there is a will, there will be a way. I will let you humble students to reflect on my teaching. :P