Sunday, March 09, 2008

A Few Thousand Of Words

Here are a few pictures I took these past few weeks, gotta save them before the software upgrade of my phone wipes them out.

I went to take a walk around Buano Vista and the area is serene and high tech. I visited the Biopolis where most of the bio-technology companies in Singapore are located.

Taken at the BioPolis at Buano Vista. This is some kind of DNA (I think)





Flower in one of the ponds in Biopolis
Now the camera moves to Mr. Snail's room. He has bought a BIG LCD screen (22" inch Samsung) and a BIG computer (Core 2 duo 2.6GHz) , plus a BIG graphics card (NVidia 8800GT). Here we see him in action.

Mr. Snail gets creamed by the computer AI. :P

However, the more scary part is he claimed he got some special weapon in Supreme Commander After he showed the 'secret weapon' indeed has a shell as hard as a tortoise's and a few pretty destructive ion cannons, I am worried.

Can Cuppa survive and fight to his glory. Can the evil Snail prevails? We shall see very soon.

No comments: