Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Random Thoughts

  1. I have a friend working as unit trust agent back in Malaysia and we are kind of good friends. He peddled those funds to me a few times, and I was really at the edge of buying, until an incident that changed my mind: He has a younger brother who was still studying, however it seems his younger brother needed to foot his own bills and pay everything by himself (no sponsorship from the family). I know my friend has a very decent income both from his day-time job and the part time job as fund agent. When he mentioned his younger brother would need to fend for himself for school fees and he would spend money to travel with his girl friend, it left a really bad taste in my mouth. Honestly my friend had not done anything wrong, and I do think there are a lot of people acting the same way. I decide not to buy anything just because of that particular remark he made. Conclusion: Be more humane to your siblings or/and parents, you could earn my business
  2. What do you do when there is a stalemate in a relationship? My take is to try my best to resolve it, when everything fails, just watch it to fade. What can I do anyway?
  3. What do you do when you are dog-tired? Go home.

No comments: