Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Need A New Phone...

My landlord yesterday told me he had a hard time to reach me in the afternoon. He locked himself out the apartment and needed to get the house key from me. He called me multiple times for the whole day but in vain. Finally he drove to his sister's place and got the spare keys.

My phone was on all the time then. This doesn't seem like StarHub's problem because if there really were no coverage, he would get the standard message "The number you called is current not active...", he said there was silence of like 10 seconds, then the line was disconnected. I suspect it is my phone's issue. Similar issue happened a few weeks ago when my parents tried to reach me. I can't let this happen again.

Weird enough when my landlord told me this, my first thought was on whether she called but the call couldn't get through... I start to miss her (again).

Ok, now I have a more than valid excuse to ditch my Moto. ByeByeMoto. Ta....

2 comments:

The Soothsayer said...

Would you spend the money on an iPhone? Seems to me like Apple's marketing has prevailed over common sense again! Imagine paying so much for a glorified communications device.

Cuppa Chai said...

I think not. First I don't have any Apple computing devices, having iPhone isn't that useful for me. Second the price is too high with such feature set. Not worth it.