Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Status Update

Although officially I am jobless, however these two weeks I am quite busy.

First of all I need to unpack all my stuff, remove stuff that I don't need or can't carry, and repack everything. This is quite a bit of work to be done.

Next, my niece is a source of distraction because she likes to cry, and while she cries, all the adults in house will panic and rush to sooth her. With no exception, I am also one of them and first time holding a baby gave me a warm feeling, but from the baby's facial expression, she doesn't enjoy my cuddle much. My mom gave me a lecture on not to hold the baby girl like a cat. :P

2 comments:

Jimmy L. said...

EEM, KOLOK MEE!

Jimmy L. said...

Don't hold a baby like a cat.
And don't hold a cat like a pussy.
And don't hold a pussy like a bird.
And don't hold a bird like a cat.

Got it?

Public service announcement.