Monday, September 03, 2007

Warm, Wet, and Nice

I had a great experience with something wet, warm and thrillingly nice on Saturday.

When I first into her, I could feel the warm sensations rushed throughout my body, and I was sweating profusely. I tried even harder and harder, and .....

[scroll down]


























I was covered in dirt because I was cycling through a lot of muddy terrains at the Ubin Island.

Ubin Island is 10 minutes of boat ride away from Singapore island and the beauty of it is it has nothing at all except trees, trees, and more trees. This is a god-send to me because I have quite enough of Singapore's shopping complexes, and this is a break that I need and appreciate.

I and Mr. Snail met around 10:30a.m. at Tampines bus exchange and reached the island around noon. After some strolls there, we got ourselves mountain bikes and rode around. Even though it rained that morning, but the afternoon sun was strong. I felt I was nearly baked under the sun.

We sped through ankle-deep water, mud-filled pavements, single-file bridges and rocky roads. The experience was very unique and fun. Though it would have been much more fun if there were a few more people. :P

The Granite Quarry, we were around 30 feet above the water level


Pose for a shot after hitting dead-end. Scratching my hand, mosquito is small but powerful...

2 comments:

The Soothsayer said...

Isn't it a little hot to be cycling at 10.30am? Even here, I usually go out around 5.30-6.00am to avoid the summer sun.

Anyway, glad you're into cycling. It's great fun. :)

Cuppa Chai said...

We rode our bicycle in the afternoon around 1pm actually, needless to say it was damn hot. But the good thing is Ubin island has a lot of greens, so that helped. Cycling isn't a bad sports :)