Monday, September 17, 2007

Let 'Em Pay

What do you do if you want something that is expensive, but can't really pay for it?

Pessimistic Solution:
Think "I can't never buy it", instead get some wine and get drunk. Fine

Conservative Solution:
"I will start saving today and buy it when I am rich."

Think-Lucky Solution:
Go and buy a lot of lottery tickets, hoping to be lucky

Patek Way:
Go and buy it, and claim that your children will like it as well. What happens if your children don't like watches? Well, who cares? (at least Patek hopes you don't)

Here is the advertisement line from Patek Philippe, a very expensive watch maker

"You never actually own a Patek Philippe. You merely look after it for the next generation"

Right. It will be even better if my next generation will pay for the outstanding balance as well. Grin, I will get a dozen of these then. :P

No comments: