Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thoughts of the day

In no particular order....
  • As you might see my previous blog entry, it consists only two dots with a counter there. Weird as it is, I got two blank emails last few days and it really again perturbed my supposedly peaceful life. I still miss her. sigh...
  • The interviews went quite well and I think after two more sessions next week, I should be able to secure the job. I can't divulge which company and what it does. Though its products are madly popular and fashionable these days [hint hint]
  • Watched 2012 just now, and am amused at the scene where the government assured the people the worst is over just hours before the country got hit upside down. Amusingly, in our real world, aren't there some governments said the recession is over and the worst has past? Hmmm.... :)

No comments: