Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friday Night, Cheers

The blogger interface today looks slightly better, though there are still some glitches here and there, it is much more usable now.

With a can of Guinness stout beside me, I am still sleepless. There are questions in my mind that I need answers:

- There are problems with audio at work, the platform can't play music files reliably, the source codes involve I2C, DMA and I2S. A precursory look seems the softirq setting in DMA is fucked. I gotta look into the components one by one on Monday.

- How to tell whether my OpenSolaris is running the 64-bit kernel on my new, shiny Athlon II X2 240 processor? There is nothing shown by 'uname -a', except the following:

SunOS opensolaris 5.11 snv_111b i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris

- I somehow miss mak, but I have no plan to contact her, mainly it serves no point. A relationship is bilateral. A dreamer I am, I am thinking maybe one day she will work in Singapore, and hey, maybe we can buy a flat in Singapore and have our own family. Hahaha. =)

No comments: