Thursday, December 04, 2008

Amazing Song

I came over Minnie Riperton's "Loving You" when watching The Simpsons 'Mapple' store episode, and boy, I was amazed.

The Simpsons no doubt is funny as usual, but the song played, even though only for a few seconds, impressed me enough that I searched it up and down for the singer and lyrics. Initially I thought the song name was "Take me away" and I found one by Avril Lavigne, but nope, not it. Yucks.

The Simpsons:



Here is the Minnie Riperton's song. If she were alive today, she will beat almost every female singer out there hands down. Nowadays these so called 'singers' just can't sing, they only know how to act sexy. That is true in the west as in the east.


2 comments:

The Soothsayer said...

Oh yeah, great song. One of my aunt's favourite song. I remember hearing it pretty often as a kid. Haven't heard it much recently though, as I didn't rip it off my parents' CD collection when I came over. :)

Cuppa Chai said...

I am sure you can get the ripped version easily with your IT skills ;)