Wednesday, January 02, 2008

When I Was At Home....

Updated: 19:22. Thanks to Mr. Snail for pointing out the caption mistake.

I went back to my hometown during the Christmas/New Year break, the conditions back home are still crappy as ever: real properties are over-priced, people's incomes are low, government is incompetent, economy is sluggish, things are expensive, and worse still, the vegetables in the market are laced with heavy dose of pesticide.

Therefore I went home without much cheer and joy, except the fact that I could see my family members.


My one-year-old niece and my brother

You may have noticed the yellow paper on my niece's forehead, well, she played with post-it notes and stuck one on her forehead. Cute :)

I spent the whole holiday mainly at home, talking to my parents and listening to even the slightest details in their lives. I guess it is a blessing to spend time with parents.

On Jan 1, I flied back to Singapore.
Bird's Eye View of Johor Kuching, taken when plane was descending ascending

2008 comes. Life, carries on.


3 comments:

Chart Smart said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Anonymous said...

My friend, you are getting old. That is the bird eye view of Kuching not Johor. I remember telling you that it might be Batu Kawa.

Cuppa Chai said...

Snail, you are right. It was taken above Kuching. Old liao....