Sunday, January 06, 2008

Chronology of Cuppa's Weekend

I went to Penang for a one day trip to attend my friend, Margaret's wedding. She was my Motorola colleague and was also my Karate instructor. On top of that, I also wanted to meet up with my Motorola friends who will show up during the wedding dinner.

Actually there were a few friends whom I also wanted to meet, but the schedule was just too tight this time.

Let pictures talk now.

Saturday:
Waiting for MRT to Changi. Yeah I took this picture myself. :)


Changi Airport


The flight to Penang was only 20% filled


Dawn...


34000 feet?


Landing lor...


Penang airport


Outside of the airport


Lunch under the three beside BJ Complex

Ok, I skipped a lot in between. Here is the bride and the groom.

To be continued..

No comments: